Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Greetings, Halflings.



I am one of the greatest procrastinators you'll ever meet. During my stint in Arts I created a YouTube channel that featured rambling videos of myself trying to teach others how to put make up on properly. Now, after leaving Arts, I'm studying Creative and Cultural Industries in DIT (look it up) and wouldyabelieve I've started a blog. (YouTube became a biteen of a nuisance after the novelty wore off. The editing and processing often left me wanting to jump into a river so they came to a sudden halt)

So what you can expect from this blog is essentially diary entries from me, and let's face reality, I'll probably be ranting or raving about something that happened to me in work or in my daily life (which is often chaotic and comical). Expect make up and cosmetic reviews. Documentary recommendations (I’m an addict) and helpful (hopefully) advice when it comes to J1s and college. As well as that I am currently embarking on a new healthy eating plan/lifestyle and will try to do food diaries and updates (by writing this here, I feel obliged to not fall off the bandwagon).

I would love if you would follow by blog, and would very much appreciate if you refrained from being a dickhead.

Happy Easter, and Goodnight Irene 


No comments:

Post a Comment